Here’s a practical way to stay motivated. Try this handmade, leather keychain:
- Dimensions: 1″ w x 3.3″ h
- Secure construction
- Bright beads
- Ships worldwide
This Month in History
- Walter Hunt received his patent for the safety pin in 1849.
- In 1853, Cincinnati became the first in the U.S. to employ a full-time, professional fire department.
- James Cash Penney began his mark in the retail industry. In 1902, he opened his first store, Golden Rule – before branching out and changing the name to J.C. Penney.
- In 1922, Annie Oakley shot 100 clay targets in a row (which was considered a record-setting feat). She used her expertise to train other women – as well as, members of the military.
- Jackie Robinson made his major league baseball debut, playing for the Brooklyn Dodgers, in 1947 – and earning the title, Rookie of the Year. The coveted award was later renamed (Jackie Robinson Award) in his honor.
- In 1952, Mr. Potato Head made its television debut – being the first toy ever advertised.
- Harold Washington was elected mayor of Chicago in 1983. His even-handed approach worked to bring reform in a seemingly segregated system.
- CERN released the World Wide Web in 1993.
- In 2004, Shrek was found after 6 years on the run!.. Viewers watched as the sheep had his 15-inch, 59lb fleece cut on live broadcast.
Have you ever considered a cross country escape? One with scenic, panoramic views. Like now. ..when nature comes alive!
🗣️• • •
Stay motivated with this waterproof, acrylic keychain.
● Size: 1.5″ x 2.75″
● Ships worldwide
- Raven – from the stout bird
- Daisy – from the grassland flower
- Laurel – from the evergreen shrub/tree
- Peony – from the floral herbaceous plant
- Sierra – mountain range
- Viola – violet
- Ayaka – flower
- Avis – bird
- Samantha – flower
- Violet – purple flower
- Myrtle – from the evergreen shrub
- Susan – lily
- Rosita – rose
- Holly – from the holly tree
- Flora – flower
- Acacia – from the tree/shrub
- Willow – from the shrub/tree
- Ashley – ash tree-meadow-forest clearing
Try these sandals, inspired by the bright, sunny days of warm weather.
● Adult & Kid Sizes
Nature Inspired Accessories
A lightweight, merino wool find you can wear as a wrap or scarf. Perfect for the season.
● Size: 54″W x 80″L
● Purchase supports financial literacy
A versatile accessory that works great with the merino wool wrap (shown above)…
● 100% cotton clutch with leather accents
● Purchase supports women rights
Meaning: To Burst Forth; Transition; Renewal; Growth
Spring began as a surname before being adopted as a first name. In America, its most popular use was in the 1970s, inspired by the seasonal transition when nature seems to wake with activity. A depiction of youth, life, renewal and growth.
This time of year, I am often inspired to take from nature’s cues. The sound of birds heartens me to seize the moment. The warmth of the sun arouses my need to break from technology. Growth and newness of life reminds me of my own journey, and the progress achieved.
During this time of transition, think of how far you’ve come… Embrace the journey.
Like a butterfly
I was in the shadows…
A dark yet significant place
The journey between the old and new me.
Behold the marks of progress…
My growth before beauty
In this showcase of splendor
I am still growing…
Meaning of the name:
Even in tough times,
We can open our eyes
Start the new day
● ● ● Try Again
W I N
● ● ●