Enjoy every moment…
This Month in History
- In 1844, George Williams (at age 22) formed the Young Men’s Christian Association. The YMCA now operates in over 100 countries.
- In 1863, Harriet Tubman helped more than 700 slaves. She declared it was like seeing…”the children of Israel coming out of Egypt.”
- The first Ferris Wheel premiered at the 1893 World Columbian Exposition.
- In 1896, Henry Ford assembled his first vehicle – known as the Quadricycle. The Ford Motor Company went on to become one of the most recognized car makers.
- United States celebrated its first Father’s Day in 1910. Sonora Smart Dodd (from Spokane, Washington) led the cause.
Things to do…
Here are a few upcoming events to spark inspiration:
- Capture Telluride in Watercolor (Colorado, USA)
- Balloon over Angel Fire (New Mexico, USA)
- Discover Niagara Falls (New York, USA)
- Watch Fireworks (Chicago, USA)
- Enjoy Science (Montreal, CA)
This is a special occasion. Reflect on all you’ve accomplished… The lessons learned and goals achieved. BE GRATEFUL.
Celebrate Life ● ● ●